So this was a rhetorical analysis so things were a little
different. First I spread myself out around my floor. I laid on my stomach with
a semi circle of papers around me and my laptop seriously equipped to answer my
million questions. I had one pen in my
hand, my favorite pen. The one that
switches colors with a click from majestic purple to lime green to fluorescent
pink to pure turquoise, each color paired with a block of my paper for example
lime green for diction. I always write in a cardigan, preferably the worn out
grey flowy one, with my hair loosely pulled back in a messy side bun. I sit at the dining room table because it’s
the only place that has enough room for me to lie out. I’m surrounded by my new
best friends, my article that looks like a bright colorful beautiful disaster, extra
5 star college ruled notebook paper, and yellow sheet of literary terms, supplemented
by my laptop that has a billion rhetorical analysis tabs open. It must be dead
silent. Don’t even bother talking to me when I’m in the writing mood, I will
probably respond but it will be blunt and cold and not helpful. I always have
to have a few munchies something sweet and something salty, and something yummy
and warm; hot chocolate with extra Hersey Syrup and 4 mini marshmallows usually
does the trick. This sets my mood for my long writing sessions, it makes me
happy, and it makes me want to write. Sure I can write absent this system, but it has to be comfy. Currently, I am in an Iowa hotel lobby waiting for people to
win their debates while slouching in a scarlet overly cushioned chair with my feet propped up by
someone suitcase covered by a cheetah tie blanket. It still works, i'm still happy, i'm still writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment